This would be brief, since they’ve just been bought a few days ago. I’ll also be focusing more on comparisons based on initial impressions. Testing it fully will take a while, obviously.
The KMC Hyper Mat I bought come in an 80-piece pack. It’s in red, made in Japan, and costs P350. Here’s how it compares with the other sleeves I’ve used:
- Easier to shuffle than Ultra Pro, Ultra Pro-Matte, and Max Protection sleeves
- More glossy front than Ultra Pro-Matte sleeves
- Less glossy front than Ultra Pro and Max Protection sleeves
- Rougher back than Ultra Pro, Ultra Pro-Matte, and Max Protection sleeves
- Slightly smaller than Max Protection sleeves; around the same size as both Ultra Pro sleeves
- Comes in an 80-piece pack; the others come in a 50-piece pack
- Stronger corners than the other three
And there we go for now.
Here are the pictures for both back and front: