Click here for the deck list.
- Most Elves either help provide mana, buff other Elves, add more Elves, or a combination of any of the three.
- There are several key combos among the Elves themselves.
- Spells either buffs creatures, boosts mana production, or provide some lifegain.
- I would personally consider an average converted mana cost of 2.62 as relatively “low cost”.
- I think this would be even better if I have the following: Doubling Season, Drove of Elves, Primeval Bounty, Rhys the Redeemed, and Rancor.
Here are the rare cards in the deck currently: